Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
- President Obama Tries the Splits with the Final Five as He Welcomes Team USA to the White House
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 17, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 19
6 Revelations from Jonathan Rhys Meyers
The Irish Actor (and Musician) Plays Royalty on the Tudors and Guitar in Real Life
I'm a (British soccer team) Arsenal ticket holder. And had I grown up in the States I would have played football or basketball. Not baseball-too many statistics-but I do like the song at the seventh inning!
WOULD LIKE TO ACT ...
With Penelope Cruz, Viggo Mortensen, Daniel Day-Lewis and so many others. And I don't know an actor who doesn't wish he could have played Maximus in Gladiator.
BAND HE'D LOVE TO PLAY WITH
Every young musician at some point wants to know what it's like to play before a thousand people. A gig with Led Zeppelin would be any musician's fantasy.
HIS HOBBIES INCLUDE
Horses. In my early 20s, I filmed Ride with the Devil in Missouri and learned to ride. I was loaned a mare called Belle. If I owned my own, I would have given it a far more masculine name.
None! Costumes I wear (as Henry VIII) are from museums. My armor was worn by Sir Laurence Olivier in Henry V. So no souvenirs-eBay will suffer enormously.
La Rosa in Rome. I had a great meal there with my girlfriend and Philip Seymour Hoffman while filming (Mission Impossible III).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!