Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Kate In Red as She and Prince William Highlight Help for Stressed Families
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Inside Scott Eastwood's Emotional Apologetic Phone Call to the Father of Ex-Girlfriend Who Died in Car Crash
- California Woman Gets 50 Years for Murdering Olympic Medalist Husband Who She Accused of Beating Her
- Italy Earthquake: Girl, 10, Rescued From Rubble as Death Toll Rises to 247
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 17, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 19
6 Revelations from Jonathan Rhys Meyers
The Irish Actor (and Musician) Plays Royalty on the Tudors and Guitar in Real Life
I'm a (British soccer team) Arsenal ticket holder. And had I grown up in the States I would have played football or basketball. Not baseball-too many statistics-but I do like the song at the seventh inning!
WOULD LIKE TO ACT ...
With Penelope Cruz, Viggo Mortensen, Daniel Day-Lewis and so many others. And I don't know an actor who doesn't wish he could have played Maximus in Gladiator.
BAND HE'D LOVE TO PLAY WITH
Every young musician at some point wants to know what it's like to play before a thousand people. A gig with Led Zeppelin would be any musician's fantasy.
HIS HOBBIES INCLUDE
Horses. In my early 20s, I filmed Ride with the Devil in Missouri and learned to ride. I was loaned a mare called Belle. If I owned my own, I would have given it a far more masculine name.
None! Costumes I wear (as Henry VIII) are from museums. My armor was worn by Sir Laurence Olivier in Henry V. So no souvenirs-eBay will suffer enormously.
La Rosa in Rome. I had a great meal there with my girlfriend and Philip Seymour Hoffman while filming (Mission Impossible III).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!