- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 17, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 19
6 Revelations from Jonathan Rhys Meyers
The Irish Actor (and Musician) Plays Royalty on the Tudors and Guitar in Real Life
I'm a (British soccer team) Arsenal ticket holder. And had I grown up in the States I would have played football or basketball. Not baseball-too many statistics-but I do like the song at the seventh inning!
WOULD LIKE TO ACT ...
With Penelope Cruz, Viggo Mortensen, Daniel Day-Lewis and so many others. And I don't know an actor who doesn't wish he could have played Maximus in Gladiator.
BAND HE'D LOVE TO PLAY WITH
Every young musician at some point wants to know what it's like to play before a thousand people. A gig with Led Zeppelin would be any musician's fantasy.
HIS HOBBIES INCLUDE
Horses. In my early 20s, I filmed Ride with the Devil in Missouri and learned to ride. I was loaned a mare called Belle. If I owned my own, I would have given it a far more masculine name.
None! Costumes I wear (as Henry VIII) are from museums. My armor was worn by Sir Laurence Olivier in Henry V. So no souvenirs-eBay will suffer enormously.
La Rosa in Rome. I had a great meal there with my girlfriend and Philip Seymour Hoffman while filming (Mission Impossible III).
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!