Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The Hot Guys of Eclipse
Kellan Lutz Leads the Pack of the Twilight Saga's Sexiest Supporting Actors
"I'm not a calorie counter by any means, and I don't run. I despise running," says Kellan Lutz, 25 (on vacation in St. Maarten in April). He does, however, pump some serious iron to get his body looking like that. Oh, and he has a few more tricks he's willing to share: "I cut back on my candy intake, swim a lot and try to drink as much water as I can. That's the best way to cut up."
Turns out the British Bewley, 29, who plays a Volturi, has a strange signature trait he looks for in women. "There is one physical feature," he says. "That they have a disproportionately large head."
Meraz, 25, has a philosophy about all the shirtless time he clocks in Twilight as a wolf: "It's like a costume. You wear it and you own it. You can't be intimidated about your body."
To maintain his on-set energy, wolf pack member Spencer, 35, would "watch films like Lethal Weapon," he says. "It would keep the testosterone going."
"I've always experimented with different looks," says Rathbone, 25, who plays the quick-tempered Jasper in Eclipse. "That's why I guess I'm a character actor."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!