- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Cast Recreates Iconic Looks of VMAs Past
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Former Model Agyness Deyn Marries Hedge Fund Manager Joel McAndrew
- Beyoncé Walks the VMAs Red Carpet with Blue Ivy and Her Lemonade Squad
- Gabby Douglas Says She Is 'Resting Comfortably' After Mysterious Hospital Stay but Says She Will Miss Out on the VMAs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
The Hot Guys of Eclipse
Kellan Lutz Leads the Pack of the Twilight Saga's Sexiest Supporting Actors
"I'm not a calorie counter by any means, and I don't run. I despise running," says Kellan Lutz, 25 (on vacation in St. Maarten in April). He does, however, pump some serious iron to get his body looking like that. Oh, and he has a few more tricks he's willing to share: "I cut back on my candy intake, swim a lot and try to drink as much water as I can. That's the best way to cut up."
Turns out the British Bewley, 29, who plays a Volturi, has a strange signature trait he looks for in women. "There is one physical feature," he says. "That they have a disproportionately large head."
Meraz, 25, has a philosophy about all the shirtless time he clocks in Twilight as a wolf: "It's like a costume. You wear it and you own it. You can't be intimidated about your body."
To maintain his on-set energy, wolf pack member Spencer, 35, would "watch films like Lethal Weapon," he says. "It would keep the testosterone going."
"I've always experimented with different looks," says Rathbone, 25, who plays the quick-tempered Jasper in Eclipse. "That's why I guess I'm a character actor."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!