Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks Reunite in Trailer for Her Directorial Debut Ithaca
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 20
Dear Juliet... Real-Life Letters
When the Lovelorn Ask Shakespeare's Most Famous Balcony Dweller for Advice, These Volunteers Write Back-Inspiring the New Movie Letters to Juliet
The letters-sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply addressed to "Juliet, Verona"-contain requests for everything from matchmaking help to kissing tips to advice on how to mend a broken heart. The secretaries, who are not paid, "must have a strong ability to empathize and a good dose of common sense," says secretary Giovanna Tamassia. And a sense of humor too: "In all this, Romeo is pretty much out of the picture," says Marinella. "We get letters advising Juliet to 'dump him and move on!' "
ACTUAL LETTERS TO JULIET!
IF YOU INTRODUCE ME TO LEONARDO DICAPRIO I WILL LOVE YOU, TOO!
I live on the third floor. My parents don't allow my boyfriend to come to my house. So I have to sneak him in. But it's very difficult. Can you tell me how Romeo got to visit you? Tell me his technique for climbing up to your room!
Cari V., Lausanne, Switzerland
I am writing to you on Valentine's Day, but unfortunately I don't have a Romeo and I am very sad. I'm not a young girl, but a woman who will turn fifty next March. I've always loved very deeply, but who knows why they have all betrayed me? I hope that after so much suffering, sacrifice, and compromise that I too can be truly happy.
Graziella B., Milan, Italy
You are the only person I can ask. How do you French kiss and what does it mean to make out? I read an article about you in the paper and if we write to you and I get a letter back we get extra credit. And I need a lot of extra credit.
Sandra J., Constantia, New York
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!