Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 20
6 Revelations from Kristen Wiig
The SNL and Macgruber Comedian Had a Dumb Nickname as a Kid
I broke a mirror and got freaked out. I do the math in my head and think about the house. Then I wonder what's going to happen in the seven years and how relieved I'll be when they're over.
Michelle Williams. She's incredible and inspiring. I love her choices. She's just one of those performers who lets you in. And damn, is she cute!
When I was younger they called me Kristen Pig. Pig didn't really work because I was too skinny-which I was teased for too. It didn't fit, but it rhymed.
Anything with mountains and cold. I'm one of those New Yorkers who wears a lot of black and hates the sun. I haven't gone skiing in forever, but I love it.
Prince's Purple Rain. I really liked "Darling Nikki," but I was really young and my mom overheard it and took the tape away.
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE RITUAL
I have a thing on Saturdays where I come to work early and listen to the same song. I don't know the name, but it's off the Whip It soundtrack. I light a candle and I chill out.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!