- How Did America Ferrera Kick Off Her Birthday Weekend?
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- The Last Days Of Rock Hudson
- @CrazyJewishMom's Tips for Princess Kate on Raising Two Kids Under 2
- The Barden Bellas Go to Boot Camp in the New Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 24, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 20
6 Revelations from Kristen Wiig
The SNL and Macgruber Comedian Had a Dumb Nickname as a Kid
I broke a mirror and got freaked out. I do the math in my head and think about the house. Then I wonder what's going to happen in the seven years and how relieved I'll be when they're over.
Michelle Williams. She's incredible and inspiring. I love her choices. She's just one of those performers who lets you in. And damn, is she cute!
When I was younger they called me Kristen Pig. Pig didn't really work because I was too skinny-which I was teased for too. It didn't fit, but it rhymed.
Anything with mountains and cold. I'm one of those New Yorkers who wears a lot of black and hates the sun. I haven't gone skiing in forever, but I love it.
Prince's Purple Rain. I really liked "Darling Nikki," but I was really young and my mom overheard it and took the tape away.
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE RITUAL
I have a thing on Saturdays where I come to work early and listen to the same song. I don't know the name, but it's off the Whip It soundtrack. I light a candle and I chill out.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!