Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Super Bowl: Who You Need to Know
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- All About That Pac-Man Super Bowl Commercial
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 10:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 20
6 Revelations from Kristen Wiig
The SNL and Macgruber Comedian Had a Dumb Nickname as a Kid
I broke a mirror and got freaked out. I do the math in my head and think about the house. Then I wonder what's going to happen in the seven years and how relieved I'll be when they're over.
Michelle Williams. She's incredible and inspiring. I love her choices. She's just one of those performers who lets you in. And damn, is she cute!
When I was younger they called me Kristen Pig. Pig didn't really work because I was too skinny-which I was teased for too. It didn't fit, but it rhymed.
Anything with mountains and cold. I'm one of those New Yorkers who wears a lot of black and hates the sun. I haven't gone skiing in forever, but I love it.
Prince's Purple Rain. I really liked "Darling Nikki," but I was really young and my mom overheard it and took the tape away.
SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE RITUAL
I have a thing on Saturdays where I come to work early and listen to the same song. I don't know the name, but it's off the Whip It soundtrack. I light a candle and I chill out.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!