Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kellan Lutz Does Crazy Workout Hanging Off a Cliff, Warns 'Don't Try This at Home'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- High School Throws Tom Hanks-Themed Homecoming, Hanks Vows to Contribute
- Steven Spielberg: The Age of Hollywood Superhero Blockbusters Won't Last Forever
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in Film About the Making of Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 20
Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton Engaged!
In the Oklahoma Woods, the 'Hillbilly Bone Singer Pops the Question to His Chart-Topping Girlfriend
And after nearly five years of dating, it was about time. "I've been in love with him since not long after we met," says Lambert. "I guess he just woke up and said, 'I got a good one. I better buy a ring!'" The diamond and platinum sparkler Shelton, 33, chose is "absolutely beautiful," she adds. "Blake says I'm cheating on him with my ring because I stare at it so much." Though she's a wedding-reality-show fanatic, Lambert says her plan for her big day is simple: "I don't see myself in a giant ballgown, and I don't want a drawn-out ceremony, because we're party people. Weddings are great, but I'm looking forward to proving myself to be a good wife."
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!