Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Which TV Star Just Called Kim Kardashian's Platinum Hair 'Jarring'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- We Tried It: A Wacky (But Awesome) Beauty Product
- Ashton Sachs: 'I Can't Believe Somebody Killed My Parents'
- Friends Forever! Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Confirm BFF Status with Love Lock in Paris
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 20
Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton Engaged!
In the Oklahoma Woods, the 'Hillbilly Bone Singer Pops the Question to His Chart-Topping Girlfriend
And after nearly five years of dating, it was about time. "I've been in love with him since not long after we met," says Lambert. "I guess he just woke up and said, 'I got a good one. I better buy a ring!'" The diamond and platinum sparkler Shelton, 33, chose is "absolutely beautiful," she adds. "Blake says I'm cheating on him with my ring because I stare at it so much." Though she's a wedding-reality-show fanatic, Lambert says her plan for her big day is simple: "I don't see myself in a giant ballgown, and I don't want a drawn-out ceremony, because we're party people. Weddings are great, but I'm looking forward to proving myself to be a good wife."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!