Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- President Obama Weighs in on DeflateGate: 'If You Break the Rules, Then You Break the Rules'
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Helen Mirren Wins Subway Etiquette
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- It's a Boy for Chris O'Dowd and Dawn O'Porter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 24, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 20
A Happy Day
Actor Seth Green Sets Aside the Laughs to Say An Emotional 'I Do' to Actress Clare Grant
The crying didn't last long. After the 15-minute ceremony, which was mostly "improv," says the groom, the newlyweds joined their guests, including Green's longtime pal, Star Wars creator George Lucas, for a toy-themed reception featuring collections of G.I. Joes and Care Bears as centerpieces. The pair, who first met in 2007 but whose love grew when Grant, 30, accompanied Green, 36, on a tour last summer to promote his Adult Swim animated show Robot Chicken, danced their first dance to the Beatles' "I Will." Then it was time to party. After a buffet dinner with sliders, ribs and mashed potatoes, a live band and deejay played until the wee hours. "It was a fairy-tale wedding," says Grant, who stars in MTV's $5 Cover. Adds Green, whose next project is an animated Star Wars series: "I'm nuts about her!"
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!