Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Zsa Zsa Gabor Hospitalized for Lung Infection After Celebrating 99th Birthday: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- It's a Girl! Andy Murray Welcomes First Child
- Khloé Kardashian Hits L.A. Club with Ex French Montana After Splitting from James Harden
- John Legend, Demi Lovato, Luke Bryan and Meghan Trainor Set to Honor Lionel Richie at the Grammy Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 21, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 24
6 Revelations from Khloe Kardashian
The Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami Star Has (really!) Sweet Dreams
When Lamar (Odom) and I get in bed, he eats Double Stuf Oreos, and I eat a handful of Dibs. I'm sure it's so bad for me, but I dream a sweet dream.
I always have my crochet blanket from when I was born to cover my face if I'm asleep. One time Kim and I were on a plane, and I woke up to someone taking pictures of us sleeping.
MADE HER CRY
I just watched My Sister's Keeper, and it's maybe the saddest movie I've ever seen. I was bawling, and I'm not a crier.
EXERCISE OF CHOICE
I love boxing. Such an amazing cardio stress relief. You're working your arms, abs, back and your legs.
A Janet Jackson concert years ago-I went with my sisters. I just remember we had so much fun, and I was allowed to hang out with them: I was cool!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!