Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Not Posting Nude Selfies 'Would Be Like Adele Not Singing'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Ansel Elgort First Released EDM Music Under a Pseudonym Because He Didn't Want to 'Use My Name to Book Gigs'
- Zayn Malik on How Gigi Hadid Helps Him Overcome His Self-Doubt: 'She's Super Intelligent, I Think That's Why It Works'
- FROM EW: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks Reunite in Trailer for Her Directorial Debut Ithaca
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 28, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 25
Four Bathing Beauties Strip Down to Their Swimsuits and Spill Their Secrets
The True Beauty host, 29, refuses to cut out favorites like waffle fries from her diet. "If I don't eat carbs, I get cranky," she says. Luckily her boyfriend Nick Lachey, 36, motivates her to move: "When I see him run five miles, I go to the gym." Same rule applies to splurges. "When he's watching a game and has a beer, I'm like, 'I'll have one with ya!'" she says. "It's a good balance."
The L.A.-based actress, 37, has no desire to be "a freak-show double zero," she says. Instead the size 6 star does at least 30 minutes of cardio three times a week so her figure remains "fit-but with boobs and a butt!" And while she worries about cellulite creeping up on her thighs, Union has no qualms about hitting up the nearest drive-through window. "I've gotten to a point where I love the skin that I'm in," she says, "so if I feel like it, I do it."
Since she's frequently photographed in a bikini, The Hills star, 25, stays "disciplined" year-round by hiking or boxing twice a week. She also drinks two wheatgrass shots per week "even though they don't taste good" and steers clear of salty snacks to avoid bikini bloat. "I've always had a good stomach," she says, "but I wish I had longer legs."
After giving birth to her son Hank Baskett IV last December, "my curves shocked me big-time," admits the E! reality star, 25. "It was a whole other woman I was looking at in the mirror. I was used to being fit and skinny. I never had to lose weight until now. I work out, but I'm not that good at dieting. But two months ago I finally stopped making excuses. I don't want anything jiggling on me. I want to wear skimpy clothes again and show off my hot little body."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!