Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 28, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 25
Strike a Pose
Whether Posing for a Camera or Parading Around a Pool Party, Victoria's Secret Model Miranda Kerr Shares Her Tips for Looking Confident in a Bikini
"To enhance your curves, kick out a hip and tilt the top of the torso forward a bit. It gives an illusion of a smaller waist," says the bombshell, 27.
PUT A HAND ON YOUR HIP
"It creates a stronger pose," says Kerr. One big no-no: Never cross your arms in front of your body. "It gives off a negative feeling."
Wear a "more relaxed" wedge instead of high heels for extra height. To cover up, tie a sarong so "part of your leg is showing but not all, so it's a little mysterious."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!