Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- American Girl Debuts New WellieWishers Line – with Books Penned by Iconic American Girl Author Valerie Tripp
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Chris Brown in Legal Trouble Again After Former Manager Accuses Him of 'Brutally Attacking' Him
- WATCH: Judy Garland's Daughter Lorna Luft Sings 'Over the Rainbow' for the First Time, in Tribute to Orlando, Stonewall and Her Late Mother
- Charlotte Tilbury Reveals the Inspiration Behind the Lipstick She Co-Created with Kim Kardashian West
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 28, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 25
Strike a Pose
Whether Posing for a Camera or Parading Around a Pool Party, Victoria's Secret Model Miranda Kerr Shares Her Tips for Looking Confident in a Bikini
"To enhance your curves, kick out a hip and tilt the top of the torso forward a bit. It gives an illusion of a smaller waist," says the bombshell, 27.
PUT A HAND ON YOUR HIP
"It creates a stronger pose," says Kerr. One big no-no: Never cross your arms in front of your body. "It gives off a negative feeling."
Wear a "more relaxed" wedge instead of high heels for extra height. To cover up, tie a sarong so "part of your leg is showing but not all, so it's a little mysterious."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!