Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Radio Superstar Elvis Duran Lost 100 Lbs.
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Inherited Her Mom's Buffy Strength, Freddie Prinze Jr. Reveals
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 28, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 25
It's Official: the High School Musical Star Graduates (with Honors!) to Sex-Symbol Status. Plus: More Hot Guys of Summer!
The actor didn't take his place in PEOPLE's 2009 Sexiest Man pantheon lightly. "I had to petition and get like 1,000 signatures," Efron joked during an appearance on The View in November. "I was [going] door to door like, 'Please will you sign this?'" Well, Zac, you won't have any trouble racking up votes this year: The California-born actor, 22, recently emerged from the Hawaiian surf showing off a ripped torso that would make Matthew McConaughey do a double take. "As an actor, it's easy to just sit around all day. I have to stay active," Efron told PEOPLE in '08. "My fail-safe is to go to the gym for an hour." But while he has counted surfing, skiing, snowboarding and rock-climbing among his hobbies, Efron-who next appears (and doffs his shirt!) in the summer drama Charlie St. Cloud-says that his most challenging workout came courtesy of longtime girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens, 21, who trained with U.S. Navy Seals for the action fantasy Sucker Punch. "She was boasting about how difficult it was, so I had to see it for myself," Efron told British Glamour. "And it was every bit as hard!" The result? An impressive body of work we can't help but salute.
To stay fit, "I cut back on candy," says the Eclipse star (in St. Maarten).
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!