Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Fashion, Beauty & Trends
MY STYLE SECRETS
When she's not opening for Taylor Swift, she's living the high-heel life!
MY STYLE IS...
Relaxed. I save the glitz and glamour for the stage. I don't have any shame going to the grocery store in my pj's.
MY COUNTRY STYLE ICON
Dolly Parton. She's so fun and looks like a Barbie doll.
Heels. People look at my feet first. If I'm not wearing heels, they're disappointed.
BEST BEAUTY BUDDY
Taylor [Swift] is a bigger makeup junkie than I am. If you are near her and she's got a makeup brush in hand, she's gonna start putting powder and mascara on you. She'll doodle all over you like you are a notepad!
BEST BEAUTY TRICK
Do not tan. Tanning beds are the devil.
IF YOU COULD RAID ONE CELEBRITY CLOSET, IT'D BE...
Lady Gaga. Could you imagine if I showed up at the Country Music Awards dressed like Gaga?
MY FAVORITE THINGS
"Christian Louboutins with Swarovski crystals. I love sparkly shoes."
"I dig Genetic jeans. The skinny style doesn't cover up my shoes-I want people to see my shoes!"
"My boho dresses from Target. They're $22."
"I could play in a M.A.C store all day."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!