Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Fashion, Beauty & Trends
MY STYLE SECRETS
When she's not opening for Taylor Swift, she's living the high-heel life!
MY STYLE IS...
Relaxed. I save the glitz and glamour for the stage. I don't have any shame going to the grocery store in my pj's.
MY COUNTRY STYLE ICON
Dolly Parton. She's so fun and looks like a Barbie doll.
Heels. People look at my feet first. If I'm not wearing heels, they're disappointed.
BEST BEAUTY BUDDY
Taylor [Swift] is a bigger makeup junkie than I am. If you are near her and she's got a makeup brush in hand, she's gonna start putting powder and mascara on you. She'll doodle all over you like you are a notepad!
BEST BEAUTY TRICK
Do not tan. Tanning beds are the devil.
IF YOU COULD RAID ONE CELEBRITY CLOSET, IT'D BE...
Lady Gaga. Could you imagine if I showed up at the Country Music Awards dressed like Gaga?
MY FAVORITE THINGS
"Christian Louboutins with Swarovski crystals. I love sparkly shoes."
"I dig Genetic jeans. The skinny style doesn't cover up my shoes-I want people to see my shoes!"
"My boho dresses from Target. They're $22."
"I could play in a M.A.C store all day."
March 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!