Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Friendly Neighbors & Family Vacations: How Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Are Staying Close Post-Divorce
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Is Kim Kardashian Really Driving the Sales of Butt Implants?
- VIDEO: 19 Kids and Counting Sneak Peek: Jessa and Ben Seewald Visit the Eiffel Tower on Their Honeymoon
- Max Maisel, Son of ESPN Writer, Found Dead in Lake Ontario
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 05, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 26
Kellie Pickler Engaged!
Since Her Boyfriend's Romantic Proposal on a Beach, the Country Singer is Celebrating the Best Days of Her Life
The proposal, though, was for just the two of them. "I wanted to make it special," says Jacobs, 37, a songwriter, who buried in the sand a wooden box he had carved. Inside was a seashell inscribed with the name of Pickler's late grandmother, a letter from her dad (whose permission Jacobs had asked), a journal Jacobs wrote to her and a diamond ring. "He was on both knees bawling; I was crying," says Pickler. "It was the most spiritual moment. We would've gotten married that night had there been a preacher walking by!"
April 21, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!