Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fantastic Four Trailer Gives Us a First Look at Dr. Doom (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Bobby Brown Tells Crowd: Bobbi Kristina 'Is Awake'
- London Shops Hope for Bonanza as Second Royal Baby's Birth Nears
- Ryan Reynolds Meets Vancouver Mayor on Deadpool Set and Makes Some Interesting Requests
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 05, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 26
Kellie Pickler Engaged!
Since Her Boyfriend's Romantic Proposal on a Beach, the Country Singer is Celebrating the Best Days of Her Life
The proposal, though, was for just the two of them. "I wanted to make it special," says Jacobs, 37, a songwriter, who buried in the sand a wooden box he had carved. Inside was a seashell inscribed with the name of Pickler's late grandmother, a letter from her dad (whose permission Jacobs had asked), a journal Jacobs wrote to her and a diamond ring. "He was on both knees bawling; I was crying," says Pickler. "It was the most spiritual moment. We would've gotten married that night had there been a preacher walking by!"
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!