Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 05, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 26
Kellie Pickler Engaged!
Since Her Boyfriend's Romantic Proposal on a Beach, the Country Singer is Celebrating the Best Days of Her Life
The proposal, though, was for just the two of them. "I wanted to make it special," says Jacobs, 37, a songwriter, who buried in the sand a wooden box he had carved. Inside was a seashell inscribed with the name of Pickler's late grandmother, a letter from her dad (whose permission Jacobs had asked), a journal Jacobs wrote to her and a diamond ring. "He was on both knees bawling; I was crying," says Pickler. "It was the most spiritual moment. We would've gotten married that night had there been a preacher walking by!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!