Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady Antebellum: Why We'll Never Be Bandzillas
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- Was Cindy Crawford's Unretouched Lingerie Photo 'Stolen' and 'Maliciously Altered'?
- Ryan Phillippe: 'Depression Has Been a Huge Obstacle for Me'
- Canadians 'Spock' Their Currency in Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 19, 2010
- Vol. 73
- No. 28
5 Revelations from Julianne Hough
The Country Star Has a New Single, 'Is That So Wrong,' and a Fro-Yo Addiction
Usually guys get asked to autograph boobs, but I get it too-it's weird. I sign as close to the collarbone as possible!
WHAT SHE DRIVES
I have a convertible at home in Nashville, but in L.A. I drive rentals, always in the weirdest colors. I'm like, "Really? I have to pull up in a seafoam-green Toyota Corolla?"
I'm addicted to Yogurtland. I do it up! I put strawberries and Heath bar on the bottom, then yogurt, graham crackers in the middle, more yogurt and more strawberries and Heath on top.
GETS MISTAKEN FOR
Depends what part of the country I'm in. If I'm touring, I get Kellie Pickler. If I'm in New York or L.A., people tell me I look exactly like Julianne Hough! I'm like, "Yeah, I get that a lot."
FAVE REALITY SHOWS
The Bachelor and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I don't have a lot of drama in my family, so it's fun to watch other people's.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!