Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- PHOTOS: Jill (Duggar) Dillard Shares Sweet Family Moment with Son Israel
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Facebook Photo Helps Mother and Son Reunite, 15 Years After He Was Kidnapped: 'It's a Miracle'
- Kim Kardashian West: 'I Don't Do Fillers or Botox When Pregnant'
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out as Photos Surface of Scott Disick Getting Cozy with Another Woman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 1
More I Dos!
In New York City and Italy, Two Other Celebrity Couples Celebrated Their Love with Star-Studded Weddings
He's from Massachusetts; she's from London. So The Office star, 30, and The Devil Wears Prada actress, 27, opted for a wedding weekend in Italy, including a cruise on Lake Como with a bevy of A-list guests. Blunt, in Marchesa, and Krasinski exchanged diamond and gold Neil Lane bands.
CARMELO ANTHONY & LALA VAZQUEZ
The basketball star, 26, and the MTV veejay turned actress, 31, wed in front of 320 guests, including Justin Timberlake and LeBron James, at Cipriani in N.Y.C. The event featured a red silk aisle with matching roses created by planner Mindy Weiss and designer Ed Libby. Their son Kiyan, 3, was ring bearer. Says Kim Kardashian: "It was spectacular!"
- With reporting by Jennifer Garcia.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!