Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Same-Sex Couples Head to Kentucky Courthouse as Clerk Who Refused to Issue Them Marriage Licenses Sits Behind Bars
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- VIDEO: Look Back at Bey's Most Memorable Hair Moments
- 11-Year-Old Boy Allegedly Shoots and Kills 16-year-old Home Intruder: Police
- Melissa Rivers Remembers Mom Joan on Anniversary of Her Death: 'It's Been Difficult'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 1
More I Dos!
In New York City and Italy, Two Other Celebrity Couples Celebrated Their Love with Star-Studded Weddings
He's from Massachusetts; she's from London. So The Office star, 30, and The Devil Wears Prada actress, 27, opted for a wedding weekend in Italy, including a cruise on Lake Como with a bevy of A-list guests. Blunt, in Marchesa, and Krasinski exchanged diamond and gold Neil Lane bands.
CARMELO ANTHONY & LALA VAZQUEZ
The basketball star, 26, and the MTV veejay turned actress, 31, wed in front of 320 guests, including Justin Timberlake and LeBron James, at Cipriani in N.Y.C. The event featured a red silk aisle with matching roses created by planner Mindy Weiss and designer Ed Libby. Their son Kiyan, 3, was ring bearer. Says Kim Kardashian: "It was spectacular!"
- With reporting by Jennifer Garcia.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!