Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- How Residents in the Duggars' Town Are Reacting to Josh's Molestation Scandal: 'People Are Super Embarassed'
- Mindy Kaling Gets an Adorable Bob Haircut to Kick Off Summer!
- The Bachelor's Whitney and Chris Thanks Fans for Their Support After Ending Engagement
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 1
More I Dos!
In New York City and Italy, Two Other Celebrity Couples Celebrated Their Love with Star-Studded Weddings
He's from Massachusetts; she's from London. So The Office star, 30, and The Devil Wears Prada actress, 27, opted for a wedding weekend in Italy, including a cruise on Lake Como with a bevy of A-list guests. Blunt, in Marchesa, and Krasinski exchanged diamond and gold Neil Lane bands.
CARMELO ANTHONY & LALA VAZQUEZ
The basketball star, 26, and the MTV veejay turned actress, 31, wed in front of 320 guests, including Justin Timberlake and LeBron James, at Cipriani in N.Y.C. The event featured a red silk aisle with matching roses created by planner Mindy Weiss and designer Ed Libby. Their son Kiyan, 3, was ring bearer. Says Kim Kardashian: "It was spectacular!"
- With reporting by Jennifer Garcia.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!