Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Guy Pearce's New, Strange Music Video (NSFW)
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Jill Dillard Shares Wedding Pics – and There Are More Duggar Kissing Shots!
- Can You Guess Which Country Star Goes Hunting on Christmas?
- The Obamas talk to PEOPLE: "We Can Still Make a Difference"
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 1
More I Dos!
In New York City and Italy, Two Other Celebrity Couples Celebrated Their Love with Star-Studded Weddings
He's from Massachusetts; she's from London. So The Office star, 30, and The Devil Wears Prada actress, 27, opted for a wedding weekend in Italy, including a cruise on Lake Como with a bevy of A-list guests. Blunt, in Marchesa, and Krasinski exchanged diamond and gold Neil Lane bands.
CARMELO ANTHONY & LALA VAZQUEZ
The basketball star, 26, and the MTV veejay turned actress, 31, wed in front of 320 guests, including Justin Timberlake and LeBron James, at Cipriani in N.Y.C. The event featured a red silk aisle with matching roses created by planner Mindy Weiss and designer Ed Libby. Their son Kiyan, 3, was ring bearer. Says Kim Kardashian: "It was spectacular!"
- With reporting by Jennifer Garcia.
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!