Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: The Family Is Outraged over Caitlyn Jenner's Vanity Fair Article, Kris Jenner Decides to Leave Town
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Alfonso Ribeiro to Fill in for Tom Bergeron on DWTS While He Stays by Sick Father's Bedside: Source
- Caleb Logan of the Popular YouTube Family the Bratayleys Has Died at the Age of 13
- It's a Girl for Alaska: The Last Frontier's Eivin and Eve Kilcher – See Her First Photo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 1
5 Revelations from Seth Meyers
The SNL Comic is Hosting the Espy Awards on ESPN July 14, but That Doesn't Mean He's a Sports Star
I'd tell you it was Toy Story 3, but then I'd have to admit I cried for the last 15 minutes. Nothing's worse than crying under comically large 3D glasses.
I love baseball. I kind of messed around with Little League, but in the end it didn't work out. I always say, you don't get to be a comedian by being really good at sports.
BEST PICKUP LINE
My younger brother, actor Josh Meyers is taller and handsomer than I am, so I say, "Hi, I'm Josh Meyers."
I guess for me it would be takeout because I don't cook. I am a fan of Thai food, but I'm not going to turn the pizza guy away.
I'm a proud reader and purchaser of comic books. I'm a long-time X-Men fan. I'd love to say I buy them for aging value, but I mostly buy them to read.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!