Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Real Housewives Star Kim Richards Entering Rehab?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Earlier Comments on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: 'God Is Hearing Our Prayers'
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Out of Her Coma but Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
- Kylie Jenner Has Gray Hair, January Jones' 'Scary' Selfie and More Weekend Snaps You Have to See
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- July 26, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 1
5 Revelations from Seth Meyers
The SNL Comic is Hosting the Espy Awards on ESPN July 14, but That Doesn't Mean He's a Sports Star
I'd tell you it was Toy Story 3, but then I'd have to admit I cried for the last 15 minutes. Nothing's worse than crying under comically large 3D glasses.
I love baseball. I kind of messed around with Little League, but in the end it didn't work out. I always say, you don't get to be a comedian by being really good at sports.
BEST PICKUP LINE
My younger brother, actor Josh Meyers is taller and handsomer than I am, so I say, "Hi, I'm Josh Meyers."
I guess for me it would be takeout because I don't cook. I am a fan of Thai food, but I'm not going to turn the pizza guy away.
I'm a proud reader and purchaser of comic books. I'm a long-time X-Men fan. I'd love to say I buy them for aging value, but I mostly buy them to read.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!