Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Had a Short Cameo in a 2000 Playboy 'Centerfold' Video
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Jackson Enjoys PDA-Filled Vacation with Boyfriend Michael Snoddy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 09, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 3
The Kyron Horman Case: New Questions
Police Focus on a Mystery Woman Who Chose Not to Take a Lie Detector Test. Who is She and What Does She Know?
A gardening enthusiast who worked part-time on a farm, Spicher was at work on June 4, the day Kyron vanished, when she took off around 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until at least an hour later, says The Oregonian. Spicher, 43, was interviewed by investigators-who confiscated her computer and cell phone-but, according to two of her friends, decided not to take a lie detector test. (Her lawyer says she is cooperating.) "Why would you not take the test?" asks Kaine. "If you're not hiding something, then do it. We're here to find Kyron."
Those who know Spicher, Terri's closest companion of late, insist she did nothing wrong. "She's trying to be a good friend," says Kory Epperson, 37, "and it's being twisted into something conspiratorial." For now, all Kaine Horman can do is wait for the investigation to play out. "I'm just trying to get the house ready for when Kyron comes home," he says. "Hopefully it's tomorrow, or today. Hopefully it's right now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!