Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Step Out for a Date Night in N.Y.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Country Singer Cam Marries in Intimate Desert Ceremony: All the Details
- Presenting… Every Single Thing the Kardashians Have Said About Their Nipples
- WATCH: The Bachelor's Chris Harrison on His Love Life: 'I Truly Couldn't Be Happier'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 09, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 3
5 Revelations from Zac Efron
The Charlie St. Cloud Star is Master of the Perfect Shave!
A skateboard. If I lose energy and get tired, I'll go skate for 10 minutes. It gets my blood flowing and clears my head. I've skated since I was 5, and it's one of my favorite things to do.
I love Sour Patch Kids. Every time I go to the movies, I get a box and devour it before the commercials are over. So I'm sitting there on a sugar high for the rest of the movie.
We've (he and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens) been playing Scene It? It's a movie-trivia game. We get really competitive. I hate losing, so she tries even harder to beat me.
BEST GROOMING TIPS
My dad taught me how to shave. I use a pre-shave oil first, because it lubricates your face. After that I use a brush. Then I'll use a razor once in one direction and again against the grain.
My buddy calls me "Zacky Farms." It's from the Zacky Farms chicken and turkey brand in California.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!