Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy's Super Bowl Ad Will Inspire You
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Living Near a Starbucks Will Increase Your Home's Value (and Your Latte Addiction)
- Kelly Clarkson: I Give Back Because 'My Life Couldn't Be Better'
- VIDEO: Amy Schumer Gets Overly Friendly with Anna Kendrick in MTV Movie Awards Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 09, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 3
5 Revelations from Zac Efron
The Charlie St. Cloud Star is Master of the Perfect Shave!
A skateboard. If I lose energy and get tired, I'll go skate for 10 minutes. It gets my blood flowing and clears my head. I've skated since I was 5, and it's one of my favorite things to do.
I love Sour Patch Kids. Every time I go to the movies, I get a box and devour it before the commercials are over. So I'm sitting there on a sugar high for the rest of the movie.
We've (he and girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens) been playing Scene It? It's a movie-trivia game. We get really competitive. I hate losing, so she tries even harder to beat me.
BEST GROOMING TIPS
My dad taught me how to shave. I use a pre-shave oil first, because it lubricates your face. After that I use a brush. Then I'll use a razor once in one direction and again against the grain.
My buddy calls me "Zacky Farms." It's from the Zacky Farms chicken and turkey brand in California.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!