Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What is CTE? All About Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, the Disease Plaguing Former American Football Players
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Is 'Obsessed' with Her Two Kids, Husband Roger Shares New Photos of Look-Alike Son
- Sean and Catherine Giudici Lowe Celebrate Baby Shower
- Justice Department to Seek Death Penalty Against Alleged Charleston Church Shooter Dylann Roof
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 09, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 3
Who's That Girl?
She's Created a Juniors' Clothing Line and Blogs About Style. At Just 13, Madonna's Lookalike Daughter Lourdes is Already a Full-Fledged Fashionista
And now the 13-year-old is sharing her taste with the world. Lola (the nickname she goes by) has teamed up with her mother, Madonna, 51, to create the Material Girl clothing line, a juniors' collection for Macy's launching Aug. 3. Plus she's writing an accompanying blog, where she has shared her insights on clothing ("You can never have too much vintagy-thrifty looking stuff"), Mom's rules (when she turns 14 she can dye her hair: "THANK YOU MOTHER!!") and the lasting gladiator sandal trend ("I'm just like what????"). "I respect her taste, and I rarely disagree with her," Madonna said recently. Lola's ambition "doesn't stop," says her father, who jokes, "Maybe she'll rule the world one day, like her mom."
- . With reporting by Suzanne Zuckerman/New York City.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!