Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taran Killam and Cobie Smulders Welcome Second Child
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Lindsay Lohan: Prosecutors Investigating Community Service Hour Claims
- Who's Getting 'Drunk on a Plane' on the Way to the Super Bowl? These Guys!
- Cara Delevingne Stars in Teaser for New Chance the Rapper Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 07:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
Thousands of Miles from Rhinebeck, Other Celebrity Couples Were Also Tying the Knot
Two months after announcing they were engaged and expecting, the singer, 30, and the producer (real name: Kasseem Dean), 31, were married by Deepak Chopra on the Mediterranean island of Corsica July 31 in front of family and friends, including Queen Latifah. The bride paired her Vera Wang gown with a more than 50-carat diamond halo headband (originally a necklace) by Jacob & Co. "They are totally and completely and unabashedly in love," Chopra tells PEOPLE.
James Van Der Beek & Kimberly Brook
"Best day of my life so far," the actor, 33, tweeted Aug. 1, the day he married the model in Israel, where they met last year. They're expecting a baby this fall.
T.I. & Tameka "Tiny" Cottle
In Miami the rapper, 29, and his longtime love, 35, wed in a civil ceremony July 30, then in front of friends the next day.
- Reported by Lesley Messer,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!