Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- DC Mansion Murders: Who Is Suspect Daron Dylon Wint?
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Ricky Schroder on Being Embedded with U.S. Troops in Afghanistan
- Prince William Enjoying a 'Week Off from Nappies'
- A Bill Murray Christmas Special Is Hitting Netflix and It Stars Basically Everybody Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
Thousands of Miles from Rhinebeck, Other Celebrity Couples Were Also Tying the Knot
Two months after announcing they were engaged and expecting, the singer, 30, and the producer (real name: Kasseem Dean), 31, were married by Deepak Chopra on the Mediterranean island of Corsica July 31 in front of family and friends, including Queen Latifah. The bride paired her Vera Wang gown with a more than 50-carat diamond halo headband (originally a necklace) by Jacob & Co. "They are totally and completely and unabashedly in love," Chopra tells PEOPLE.
James Van Der Beek & Kimberly Brook
"Best day of my life so far," the actor, 33, tweeted Aug. 1, the day he married the model in Israel, where they met last year. They're expecting a baby this fall.
T.I. & Tameka "Tiny" Cottle
In Miami the rapper, 29, and his longtime love, 35, wed in a civil ceremony July 30, then in front of friends the next day.
- Reported by Lesley Messer,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!