Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lady in Red: Caitlyn Jenner Gets Seriously Sexy in Low-Cut Pantsuit at LGBT Event
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Kaley Cuoco Goes Full Jedi During Horse-Riding Competition for Charity, One Week After Announcing Divorce
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton on Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Petition to Return to DWTS: 'The Rule Was If You Miss a Performance You Can't Come Back'
- Kristin Cavallari on Dinner During Football Season: I Cook with My Son on My Hip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
Ellie Krieger's ...
The TV chef (and devoted mom) serves up two kid-friendly meals that are healthy too!
PEANUT BUTTER AND FRUIT WRAP
• ½ cup natural-style peanut butter (soy butter works if your kids' school is a nuts-free zone)
• 4 whole-wheat wraps
• 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
• 4 large pitted dates, chopped
• 1 tsp. ground cinnamon.
1. Spread two tablespoons of peanut butter on each wrap.
2. Evenly distribute banana slices and dates.
3. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
4. Roll the wraps and seal in aluminum foil to take on the go.
PESTO CHICKEN STUFFED PITAS
• 1 lb. cooked chicken breast (or the breast of a medium rotisserie chicken)
• 1/3 cup store-bought basil pesto
• 4 whole-wheat pita breads
• 8 leaves of green leaf lettuce
• ½ red bell pepper, sliced
• 1 medium cucumber, sliced
1. Chop the chicken and put in a medium bowl; add ¼ cup of the pesto and toss to coat.
2. Slice the pita bread in half and open each half to form a pocket.
3. Line each pocket with one piece of lettuce, then fill with chicken and a few slices each of pepper and cucumber.
4. Drizzle about a teaspoon of pesto on top of each stuffed pocket. Wrap in foil.
Find more healthy recipes in Krieger's cookbook So Easy (John Wiley & Sons, Inc.)
iCarly's Bedroom ...
GET THE LOOK!
Fun lamps, bold colors, cool accents. Here's how to make your room look like Miranda Cosgrove's TV retreat.
1 GUMMI LAMP
Carly's room features a gummi bear "Candelier" above her bed and a custom version of this LED lamp, adorned with real candy!
GummiLight, $125; jellio.com
2 BALLOON BONANZA
Harry Matheu, iCarly's production designer, chose this balloon-covered accent "to create the coolest room ever," he says.
Umbra Balloona Stool, $199; blueprint furniture.com
Cosgrove's reaction to her onscreen bedroom? "She said, 'This is so pretty! Now I don't like my room at home!' " says set decorator Bonnie Bennetts.
Acid Etch Letters, $10 each; urbanoutfitters.com
4 BED ROCKS
Plum walls and chocolate-brown bedding "allow the fun, brightly colored objects to pop," says Matheu.
Birdcage Reversible Comforter Set, $39.99; bedbathandbeyond.com
Catch iCarly Saturdays at 8 P.M. ET/PT on Nickelodeon
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!