Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Dan Deacon on Touring with Miley Cyrus: She's Surprisingly 'Down to Earth'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Miranda Lambert Heads Home to Texas for Thanksgiving: 'Nothing Beats a Note from Mom'
- All Grown Up: How Sasha and Malia Obama Have Changed Since Dad Took Office
- VIDEO: Eagles of Death Metal Recall Horror of Paris Terror Attacks: We 'Immediately Knew Something Was Wrong'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
'It's Over!' (Again)
Three Weeks After Announcing Their Re-Engagement, Bristol Palin Tells Why She's Dumping Levi Johnston
Now it's Palin's turn to go. "It's over. I broke up with him," Palin, 19, says through tears. "The fantasy I had of us three being a family was all a game to him. He's never going to change."
We've been here before, but this time there's no going back, says Palin. The last straw was not the possible half-sibling for Tripp-Johnston's paternity has since been publicly denied by a pregnant former girlfriend-but learning that Johnston, 20, filmed a music video parodying his contentious relationship with her mom, Sarah, the former Alaska governor. "He was mocking my family on video," says Palin. Even after she dumped him, she says, Johnston texted, "Do you want to do a Reality show with me?" "He's just obsessed with the limelight, and I got played," Palin added. Johnston could not be reached for comment at press time.
Palin credits her mom with standing by her for the past three weeks, with "no I-told-you-so's." And when Palin decided to vacate the townhouse she bought only last February, both of her parents were at her door at 8 a.m. to load the rented U-Haul truck. "Everyone with adult children knows exactly how Todd and I feel," Sarah Palin now says. "You have to give these young adults their wings, room to make their own decisions and to learn from their mistakes." As for Bristol, she says, "Tripp and I are starting fresh."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!