Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Super Bowl 2015: Katy Perry's Halftime Show Includes 4 Wardrobe Changes and 22,000 Crystals (PHOTOS)
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos
Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Super Bowl 2015: Fiat Advertises an ... Amorous New Car
- Super Bowl 2015: Idina Menzel's National Anthem Is Pretty Much Perfect
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 08:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
Celebrity Summer Slimdown
Wow! With a Combined Weight Loss of 250 Lbs., Four Stars Who've Struggled Now Share the Diet and Exercise Secrets That Have Them Healthy, Happy and Looking Better Than Ever
HOW HE DID IT: CARDIO AND DIET
The Price Is Right host, 52, hit the gym and cut out bread and soda. Now he's stopped taking diabetes medication and wants to start running 10-kilometer races soon. "I was barely getting into a size 44 at The Gap," he says. "Now I wear a 33. I like being skinny."
LOST 80 LBS.
HOW SHE DID IT: TRAINING FOR MARATHON
Mom Sarah Ferguson might be well-known for dieting, but Beatrice, 22, told pals she got her toned new body courtesy of all the boxing, squats and jogs she did to prepare for last April's London Marathon.
LOST ABOUT 20 LBS.
HOW HE DID IT: HEALTHY LIVING
Before he stopped drinking in 2007, the actor, now 58, weighed about 368 lbs. "I was just shoving something in my mouth all the time," he says. Health coach Mackie Shilstone got him on a sugar-free diet and on the elliptical machine six days a week. "I wanted to live life better," Goodman says.
LOST 100+ LBS.
HOW SHE DID IT: JENNY CRAIG
Since joining Jenny Craig in December, Rue, 32, dropped four dress sizes, started wearing tank tops and took up running. "I love that I can run further than my fiance, Kevin Price," she says. "He loves me just the same, but I love me more."
LOST 50 LBS.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- with Melody Chiu,
- Simon Perry,
- Thailan Pham,
- Monica Rizzo.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!