Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Black Panther: 5 Things to Know About Captain America: Civil War's Newest Superhero
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Pregnant Connecticut Teen Who Tested Positive for Zika Virus Says She Will Keep Her Baby: 'God Has Given Me a Miracle'
- All Of Parents-To-Be Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Unabashed P.D.A. Moments
- WATCH: Sebastian Stan on Auditioning for Marvel: 'I Was Really Bummed I Didn’t Get Captain America'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
Celebrity Summer Slimdown
Wow! With a Combined Weight Loss of 250 Lbs., Four Stars Who've Struggled Now Share the Diet and Exercise Secrets That Have Them Healthy, Happy and Looking Better Than Ever
HOW HE DID IT: CARDIO AND DIET
The Price Is Right host, 52, hit the gym and cut out bread and soda. Now he's stopped taking diabetes medication and wants to start running 10-kilometer races soon. "I was barely getting into a size 44 at The Gap," he says. "Now I wear a 33. I like being skinny."
LOST 80 LBS.
HOW SHE DID IT: TRAINING FOR MARATHON
Mom Sarah Ferguson might be well-known for dieting, but Beatrice, 22, told pals she got her toned new body courtesy of all the boxing, squats and jogs she did to prepare for last April's London Marathon.
LOST ABOUT 20 LBS.
HOW HE DID IT: HEALTHY LIVING
Before he stopped drinking in 2007, the actor, now 58, weighed about 368 lbs. "I was just shoving something in my mouth all the time," he says. Health coach Mackie Shilstone got him on a sugar-free diet and on the elliptical machine six days a week. "I wanted to live life better," Goodman says.
LOST 100+ LBS.
HOW SHE DID IT: JENNY CRAIG
Since joining Jenny Craig in December, Rue, 32, dropped four dress sizes, started wearing tank tops and took up running. "I love that I can run further than my fiance, Kevin Price," she says. "He loves me just the same, but I love me more."
LOST 50 LBS.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- with Melody Chiu,
- Simon Perry,
- Thailan Pham,
- Monica Rizzo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!