Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Could Queen Elizabeth Veto Brexit?
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth Attend Beautiful Wedding in Vancouver: 'I Cried About 13 Times'
- Proof That Even Celebrities Are Powerless Against Cheat Days
- Brad Pitt Keeps It Low-Key as He Attends Motorcycle Event and Poses with a Bevy of Fans
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
She Throws Showers for Military Babies
Felshaw was in desperate need of solace in March 2006 after the death of 3-week-old Allysa-born with a terminal condition-when a joyful memory came back: The baby shower their church had thrown for Felshaw and husband Josh, a Marine sergeant. "That perfect strangers would help was overwhelming," says Felshaw, a former Marine. Through her Operation Showers of Appreciation, she's thrown 25 showers and provided $250,000 in baby clothes and gear to 500 military families. Marine Lance Cpl. Alyssa Iwanski, 20, expecting her first child with husband Micheal, wept at the sight of a stroller, diaper bag and stuffed animals. "Babies are expensive, and this was a great help," she says. "Kim's amazing."
KNOW A HERO? SEND SUGGESTIONS TO HEROESAMONGUS@PEOPLEMAG.COM
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!