Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Thanks Taylor Swift for Saving Her Friends' Lives After Accident – with a Light-Up Bracelet from Singer's Concert
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Scripps National Spelling Bee Ends in a Tie for the Second Year in a Row
- D.C. Mansion Murders Surviving Housekeeper: 'They Saved My Life'
- The Bachelor's Chris Harrison Is 'Sorry' to Hear About Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff's Split
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
5 Revelations from Dule Hill
The Psych Star is a Talented Actor-But What He Really Wants to Do is Dance!
Track and field-especially the 100 meter and 200 meter. My favorite runner is Usain Bolt who happens to be Jamaican and is the fastest man in the world.
I could spend a whole day at a spa. I'd get a facial, a scalp rub, massages, then eat some grapes and be good to go.
IN HIS TRAILER
Ever since West Wing, I bring a piece of wood and my tap shoes. If I have a long enough break, I dance. I learned from Gregory Hines when we starred in Color of Justice together.
Don Cheadle is up there for me. I've met him; he's a cool little dude. I admire his work. My dream role would be anything where I get to tap-dance.
My and my wife's (actress Nicole Lyn) families are from Jamaica. It's laid-back, the people are lovely, the food is delicious, and the drinks are always flowing!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!