Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 16, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 4
5 Revelations from Dule Hill
The Psych Star is a Talented Actor-But What He Really Wants to Do is Dance!
Track and field-especially the 100 meter and 200 meter. My favorite runner is Usain Bolt who happens to be Jamaican and is the fastest man in the world.
I could spend a whole day at a spa. I'd get a facial, a scalp rub, massages, then eat some grapes and be good to go.
IN HIS TRAILER
Ever since West Wing, I bring a piece of wood and my tap shoes. If I have a long enough break, I dance. I learned from Gregory Hines when we starred in Color of Justice together.
Don Cheadle is up there for me. I've met him; he's a cool little dude. I admire his work. My dream role would be anything where I get to tap-dance.
My and my wife's (actress Nicole Lyn) families are from Jamaica. It's laid-back, the people are lovely, the food is delicious, and the drinks are always flowing!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!