Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See What Fun Lady Antebellum Got Into Backstage at Rain-Delayed Concert (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Hundreds Attend Girl's Birthday Party After Her Mom's Facebook Appeal Goes Viral
- S.O.S.: We Can't Stop Obsessing Over These Rihanna-Themed Cupcakes
- Survivor's Joe Anglim: I Fought with Everything I Had
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Panera Mac & Cheese
The Creamy White Cheddar Sauce Makes This Side Dish from Panera Bread a Comfort-Food Favorite
PANERA MAC & CHEESE
Serves: 4 to 6
Hands-on time: 25 min.
Total time: 40 min.
1 (16-oz.) package small pasta shells
¼ cup butter
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2½ cups 2% reduced-fat milk
6 slices white American cheese, chopped
1 cup (8 oz.) shredded extra-sharp white cheddar cheese
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. hot sauce
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over low heat. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute, whisking constantly.
3. Gradually whisk in milk; cook over medium heat, whisking until mixture thickens and is bubbly. Remove from heat.
4. Add cheeses, mustard, salt and hot sauce, stirring until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
5. Stir in pasta and cook over medium heat, 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Serve immediately.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!