Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Injured Train Hero Spencer Stone Arrives Back in the U.S. as Crowd Cheers
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Jason Sudekis Downs a Nasty Cocktail When He Plays a Drinking Game with Jimmy Fallon
- 2 Arrested in Off-Duty Texas Police Officer's Death – Report
- FROM SI: Former Colts Linebacker Josh McNary Found Not Guilty on All Charges in Rape Case
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Fun & Flirty at the CMT Awards
These Fashion-Savvy Stars Were the Big Winners (on the Red Carpet, Anyway!) at This Year's Video Awards Show
The Lady Antebellum singer, in a beaded David Meister sheath, was proof black is anything but basic.
The Video of the Year winner paired her simple ponytail with a bold frock by Jenny Packham.
Taylor ditched her curls and played it straight in a brocade Galliano dress.
Julianne let fans pick the Georges Hobeika minidress she wore to the show.
LeAnn cinched her Mara Hoffman minidress with a black corset belt.
"I feel like a disco ball!" Miranda told PEOPLE about her metallic sequined Jovani dress.
The singer eschewed the minidress trend and opted for a feminine J. Mendel gown.
The Steel Magnolia singer was white hot in a taffeta cocktail dress by Nicole Miller.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!