Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Journey Drummer Held Without Bail on Rape Charges: Deen Castronovo 'Quite Frankly, Is Unstable,' Says Prosecutor
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Jennifer Garner's Past Romances: A Love Life in the Spotlight
- In Their Own Words: Did Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Hint at Marriage Trouble?
- 5 Strangely Interesting Things We Learned From Hillary Clinton's Emails
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 30, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 6
Do I Look Like My Parents?
Six Celebrity Kids Re-Create Their Mom and Dad's Childhood Photos
Daughter Stella & son Liam
Though breaking up fights between two toddlers is hard, Spelling loves having little ones only 15 months apart. "My brother and I were five years apart, and I felt like an only child," says Spelling, 37. "That's what is great about Liam and Stella being close in age," adds McDermott, 43, whose closest sibling is 10 years older. "They will grow up and have each other-if they make it to tomorrow without killing each other."
soleil moon frye
Daughters Jagger & Poet
As a child "I was supershy," says the former Punky Brewster star, now 34. "I didn't speak until my 3rd birthday. Then I really came out of my shell." But her girls (with her husband, producer Jason Goldberg, 39) have no problem expressing themselves. "Jagger is a total comedian, and Poet loves to dance and sing," says Frye. "While Poet is doing ballet, Jagger is cracking jokes. They drive each other crazy. They're so different, but they're also best friends."
Daughters Keara & Emma
"They're into costumes and dressing up," says the Olympic skater, 39, of her kids with hockey player husband Bret Hedican. But they're not wild about the ice: "I don't know if they love skating like I did at that age."
- With Blaine Zuckerman/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!