Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man Takes Cat Canoeing, Drowns Trying to Save It
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Dogs Welcoming Servicemembers Home Will Move You to Tears Of Joy
- What All the Stars Are Wearing After Cannes (Spoiler: Not Much!)
- From EW: New Girl's Max Greenfield Is Joining American Horror Story: Hotel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 30, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 6
Do I Look Like My Parents?
Six Celebrity Kids Re-Create Their Mom and Dad's Childhood Photos
Daughter Stella & son Liam
Though breaking up fights between two toddlers is hard, Spelling loves having little ones only 15 months apart. "My brother and I were five years apart, and I felt like an only child," says Spelling, 37. "That's what is great about Liam and Stella being close in age," adds McDermott, 43, whose closest sibling is 10 years older. "They will grow up and have each other-if they make it to tomorrow without killing each other."
soleil moon frye
Daughters Jagger & Poet
As a child "I was supershy," says the former Punky Brewster star, now 34. "I didn't speak until my 3rd birthday. Then I really came out of my shell." But her girls (with her husband, producer Jason Goldberg, 39) have no problem expressing themselves. "Jagger is a total comedian, and Poet loves to dance and sing," says Frye. "While Poet is doing ballet, Jagger is cracking jokes. They drive each other crazy. They're so different, but they're also best friends."
Daughters Keara & Emma
"They're into costumes and dressing up," says the Olympic skater, 39, of her kids with hockey player husband Bret Hedican. But they're not wild about the ice: "I don't know if they love skating like I did at that age."
- With Blaine Zuckerman/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!