Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens up on Life after 30: 'My Biggest Milestone Yet'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- New Instagram Account Wants to Know Your 'The Way We Met' Story
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald Posts 22-Week Bump Pic: 'Baby Seewald Weighs Just Over a Pound'
- Former CNN Anchor Lynne Russell and Husband Involved in Deadly Gun Battle with Robber
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 30, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 6
These Former Teen Stars Changed Their Focus from Spotlights to Spit-Up
Sarah Michelle Gellar
The star, 32, went from slaying vampires to changing diapers after welcoming Charlotte Grace on Sept. 19.
On Dec. 13 the New Kid, 37, and wife Barret had a new kid: Rhys Edward. "He's physically strong," says Dad.
The 'N Syncer, 37, and wife Kelly started the new year by giving Briahna, 9, a little sister, Kloey Alexandra, on Jan. 11.
On March 4 the Blossom star, 34, welcomed his second daughter, Liberty Grace, with wife Chandi Yawn-Nelson.
The Saved by the Bell star calls daughter Harper Renn (born on June 15) her "itty-bitty miracle."
James Van Der Beek
Dawson's going to be a dad! The actor, 33, and his wife, Kimberly, are preparing to bring home a baby girl this fall.
The Saved by the Bell star, 33 (with girlfriend Courtney Mazza), wants to greet "a healthy, chubby baby" this fall.
In September the former Full House starlet, 28, will add to her household when she gives birth to her second tot.
The Wonder Years star (due this fall) hopes her first child with husband Mike Verta will be a mini-mathematician like Mom.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!