Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Threatens to Bring Bill Clinton's Former Mistress Gennifer Flowers to Presidential Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FBI Unlikely to Proceed with Brad Pitt Child Abuse Investigation, Source Says
- Charlotte Police Release Footage from Keith Lamont Scott's Death After Days of Protests
- WATCH: Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson Inspires Teens with Her LIVE Original Tour!
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 23, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 5
Picks and Pans Review
The Oscar winner, 45, brings sizzle to one of summer's indie hits.
In a movie season filled with special effects and 3-D everything, the most surprising summer breakout might just be Cyrus, a low-budget black comedy that has recently been given a wide release. "Word of mouth keeps spreading," says Tomei, who plays a single mom whose romance with a lovable doof (John C. Reilly) gets derailed by her uncommonly close bond with her 21-year-old son, played by Jonah Hill. "It's funny, but it's also thought provoking. It definitely affects different people in different ways." Don't be surprised if you spend half the movie squirming in your seat, which is fine with Tomei. Says the actress: "I love comedy that comes out of awkward moments."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!