Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 23, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 5
Picks and Pans Review: Rosanne Cash on ... Discovering Her Voice
GIRL'S EYE VIEW
Writing this, I got more compassion for myself as a child: the loneliness, the longing for a normality I knew could never be, [my dad's] drug addiction that caused all sorts of ripples.
I didn't want to include the eulogies I wrote for my parents at first. They were written with such pain. But I ultimately thought, "Well, there is some literary value there!"
A DAUGHTER'S LOVE
I always knew my dad was meant to be with [his second wife] June [Carter Cash]. I didn't have resentment. I had June and my mother and got invaluable things from both-June gave me a lot of confidence-so I felt lucky.
SURVIVING BRAIN SURGERY
[for a brain-tissue condition in 2007] I get headaches, but my stamina is back, and I don't have pain every day. I didn't publicize it, because drawing attention to your health horrifies me. I'm very proper that way!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!