Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blade Runner Sequel Suffers Fatal Set Accident, Construction Worker Dies at 28
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Tamra Judge Stirs the Pot Following Heather Dubrow and Kelly Dodd's Dinner Party Blow Up
- 10 Things You Never Knew About Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoots
- Surprise! Pinterest Inspired Jessica Alba's '60s-Inspired Cat Eye Look
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 8
Television's Winning Night
Vampires, Show Choirs and George Clooney! The Stars Celebrate the Small Screen in a Big Way
True Blood trio (from left) Stephen Moyer, Anna Paquin and Alexander Skarsgard play coy before presenting an award.
Modern Family patriarch Ed O'Neill shares some PDA with his onscreen wife, Sofia Vergara.
Mad Men's Hot Woman
"Instinct," says Christina Hendricks, guided her to choose this Zac Posen gown.
30 Rockin' Out
Tracy Morgan guides his girlfriend Tanisha Hall down the red carpet toward the Nokia Theatre.
Born to Host
Glee's Cory Monteith calls the Emmys' star-studded Springsteen number led by host Jimmy Fallon (in white) "fantastic."
L.A. or Bust
How did Bob Hope Humanitarian Award winner George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis get to the event? "She picked me up in Italy," he quipped.
Roll with the Punches
Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston (right) spars with January Jones and date Jason Sudeikis.
John Krasinski (with wife Emily Blunt) huddles up with Amy Poehler and Office mate Ed Helms backstage.
Jane's Golden Moment
First-time winner Jane Lynch (at the Governors Ball) hoped to meet Alec Baldwin-again. "Maybe he will remember me this time!" she says.
- With Jessica Wedemeyer/Los Angeles,
- Mia McNiece/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!