Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 8
5 Revelations from Dylan McDermott
He Stars as a Gritty Cop on TNT's Dark Blue But Quivers at the Sight of Liver!
Be a better handyman. I tried putting new hinges on a door, and I didn't line them up correctly. But I like wearing the belt with the hammer and tape measure, pretending I'm a pro.
I love Italy. I cried in Portofino because the food was so good. I had a pesto pasta, and it felt like I had never eaten food before.
MAKES HIM CRINGE
Chicken liver! I'll never eat it. Just the idea of an animal's liver-and putting that in my mouth-doesn't appeal to me.
Always Barbara Eden. I used to watch I Dream of Jeannie after school. I was fascinated by her in that outfit, and I wanted to live in that bottle with her.
I'm not too bad at playing chess. I'll play with the chess hustlers in New York. There was one Russian grand master I beat once in a chess shop.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!