Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 8
5 Revelations from Dylan McDermott
He Stars as a Gritty Cop on TNT's Dark Blue But Quivers at the Sight of Liver!
Be a better handyman. I tried putting new hinges on a door, and I didn't line them up correctly. But I like wearing the belt with the hammer and tape measure, pretending I'm a pro.
I love Italy. I cried in Portofino because the food was so good. I had a pesto pasta, and it felt like I had never eaten food before.
MAKES HIM CRINGE
Chicken liver! I'll never eat it. Just the idea of an animal's liver-and putting that in my mouth-doesn't appeal to me.
Always Barbara Eden. I used to watch I Dream of Jeannie after school. I was fascinated by her in that outfit, and I wanted to live in that bottle with her.
I'm not too bad at playing chess. I'll play with the chess hustlers in New York. There was one Russian grand master I beat once in a chess shop.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!