Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Family of 4-Year-Old Boy Who Climbed Into Zoo Pen Thanks Staff for Making 'Difficult Decision' to Shoot Gorilla
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Who Was Bryce Dejean-Jones? 5 Things To Know About New Orleans Pelicans Player Killed at Age 23
- Sparkly, Stackable Rings for a Price You Won't Believe
- Kesha Thanks 'Trustworthy and Loyal' Friends, Warns Fans to 'Weed the Shady' People from Their Lives 'Before They Bite'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 8
5 Revelations from Dylan McDermott
He Stars as a Gritty Cop on TNT's Dark Blue But Quivers at the Sight of Liver!
Be a better handyman. I tried putting new hinges on a door, and I didn't line them up correctly. But I like wearing the belt with the hammer and tape measure, pretending I'm a pro.
I love Italy. I cried in Portofino because the food was so good. I had a pesto pasta, and it felt like I had never eaten food before.
MAKES HIM CRINGE
Chicken liver! I'll never eat it. Just the idea of an animal's liver-and putting that in my mouth-doesn't appeal to me.
Always Barbara Eden. I used to watch I Dream of Jeannie after school. I was fascinated by her in that outfit, and I wanted to live in that bottle with her.
I'm not too bad at playing chess. I'll play with the chess hustlers in New York. There was one Russian grand master I beat once in a chess shop.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!