Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Reveals Her Father Died Two Days Ago in Tearful Emmys Acceptance Speech
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Matt Damon Crashes Emmy 'Loser' Jimmy Kimmel's Hosting Gig with a Dig: 'Did You Win?'
- Game of Thrones Makes History with Most Emmy Wins Ever for a Primetime TV Show
- Brittany Maynard Featured in Ad for Right-to-Die Initiative in Colorado: I'm 'Keeping My Promise to Honor Her,' Says Husband
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 8
5 Revelations from Dylan McDermott
He Stars as a Gritty Cop on TNT's Dark Blue But Quivers at the Sight of Liver!
Be a better handyman. I tried putting new hinges on a door, and I didn't line them up correctly. But I like wearing the belt with the hammer and tape measure, pretending I'm a pro.
I love Italy. I cried in Portofino because the food was so good. I had a pesto pasta, and it felt like I had never eaten food before.
MAKES HIM CRINGE
Chicken liver! I'll never eat it. Just the idea of an animal's liver-and putting that in my mouth-doesn't appeal to me.
Always Barbara Eden. I used to watch I Dream of Jeannie after school. I was fascinated by her in that outfit, and I wanted to live in that bottle with her.
I'm not too bad at playing chess. I'll play with the chess hustlers in New York. There was one Russian grand master I beat once in a chess shop.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!