Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Jacob Tremblay Do an Adorable Blue Steel Impression on Conan
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- VIDEO: Kristen Wiig Makes a Pretty Convincing Peyton Manning on The Tonight Show
- Kanye West Selling T-Shirts With His Mother Donda and the Late Robert Kardashian's Faces on Them
- Kanye West Did Not Call Taylor Swift for Approval Over 'B----' Lyric, Singer Cautioned Him Against Releasing a 'Strong Misogynistic Message'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 8
Britney and Jason's Romantic Getaway
With Their Relationship Better Than Ever, the Pop Star and Her Boyfriend Heat Up Hawaii, Where They Cuddle, Kiss-and Even Visit a Wedding Chapel
Could Spears and Trawick be getting ideas? While it's clear the couple of more than one year have moved beyond the troubles they had this spring, a close source insists they're not heading down the aisle-yet. "He's turning 39, and she'll be 29 [in December], so of course they talk about the future and the possibilities," says the source. "But they're taking things day by day and really enjoying their time."
Their relationship began to improve after Spears-whose kids, Preston, turning 5 Sept. 14, and Jayden, 4, spent time with their maternal grandparents in Los Angeles while Mom was away-"realized that Jason would disappear unless she started acting more mature," says an insider. It's also helped that Trawick, a Hollywood agent, stopped working with his girlfriend professionally. "He really cares for her, deeply cares for the kids and loves her family," says the close source. And the feeling is mutual: "The boys," says the insider, "love him very much."
The vacation caps off a busy summer for Spears, who has been recording new music and recently filmed a guest spot on Glee. "She had a really good time on-set," says a source. And the cast was thrilled to have her there. "She was super, super nice," Kevin McHale, who plays Artie, tells PEOPLE. Adds Heather Morris (whose character, Brittany, channels Spears in the episode): "It was awesome."
When Spears and Trawick return to the mainland, she'll likely be wearing her vacation smile for the foreseeable future. "She's enjoying things and just going with the flow," says the close source. "Life is good."
- Reported by Pernilla Cedenheim/Los Angeles,
- Jennifer Garcia/Los Angeles,
- MoMo Zhou/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!