Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
As They Take Their Romance Public, Kat Von D Says She's Seriously Fallen for Jesse James
As always, James, 41, was a tad more taciturn. Asked what he likes best about Von D, 28, the motorcycle mogul offered one word: "Everything." The tattooed duo proved inseparable over a PDA-filled Labor Day weekend in L.A., stealing kisses over chips and salsa at Pinches Tacos and buying his and hers "Rebel with a Cause" T-shirts at the J. Gerard Design Studio and Peace Gallery before the father of three headed back to Austin to get his kids Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 13, and Chandler, 16, ready for the school week. "They were finishing each other's sentences and making each other laugh," says a witness of the couple, who met six years ago and reconnected recently. Von D may have fallen for him "when we were playing Scrabble," she says. "We both realized how nerdy we were!"
- Jessica Herndon/Los Angeles,
- Dahvi Shira/Los Angeles,
- Alicia Dennis/Austin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!