Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules: 'I'm in Love!'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Dean McDermott Guest Stars on CSI as a ... What? (PHOTO)
- Jordan Nickerson, 7-Year-Old Cancer Patient Taylor Swift Serenaded, Is in Remission (VIDEO)
- Missing College Student's Keys Found Almost One Month After He Went Missing
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
As They Take Their Romance Public, Kat Von D Says She's Seriously Fallen for Jesse James
As always, James, 41, was a tad more taciturn. Asked what he likes best about Von D, 28, the motorcycle mogul offered one word: "Everything." The tattooed duo proved inseparable over a PDA-filled Labor Day weekend in L.A., stealing kisses over chips and salsa at Pinches Tacos and buying his and hers "Rebel with a Cause" T-shirts at the J. Gerard Design Studio and Peace Gallery before the father of three headed back to Austin to get his kids Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 13, and Chandler, 16, ready for the school week. "They were finishing each other's sentences and making each other laugh," says a witness of the couple, who met six years ago and reconnected recently. Von D may have fallen for him "when we were playing Scrabble," she says. "We both realized how nerdy we were!"
- Jessica Herndon/Los Angeles,
- Dahvi Shira/Los Angeles,
- Alicia Dennis/Austin.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!