Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Utah Woman Doctors Said Was Infertile Gives Birth Hours After Learning She Was Pregnant: 'It's a Miracle,' Husband Says
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- What Selena Gomez Has Said About Dealing with Her Health in the Public Eye
- Miley Cyrus' Homeless Date from the 2014 VMAs is Selling His Moonman Statuette on eBay
- Harry Connick Jr. Says His New Daytime Show Is ‘A Completely Different World’ from American Idol
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
As They Take Their Romance Public, Kat Von D Says She's Seriously Fallen for Jesse James
As always, James, 41, was a tad more taciturn. Asked what he likes best about Von D, 28, the motorcycle mogul offered one word: "Everything." The tattooed duo proved inseparable over a PDA-filled Labor Day weekend in L.A., stealing kisses over chips and salsa at Pinches Tacos and buying his and hers "Rebel with a Cause" T-shirts at the J. Gerard Design Studio and Peace Gallery before the father of three headed back to Austin to get his kids Sunny, 6, Jesse Jr., 13, and Chandler, 16, ready for the school week. "They were finishing each other's sentences and making each other laugh," says a witness of the couple, who met six years ago and reconnected recently. Von D may have fallen for him "when we were playing Scrabble," she says. "We both realized how nerdy we were!"
- Jessica Herndon/Los Angeles,
- Dahvi Shira/Los Angeles,
- Alicia Dennis/Austin.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!