Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
Julio Iglesias & Miranda Rijnsburger: Married After 20 Years!
The Spanish Balladeer and Dutch Model Tie the Knot at a Private Ceremony in Marbella, Spain, with Their Five Children Cheering Them On
Just last March, Iglesias himself marvelled that he and Miranda, 44, who wore Oscar de la Renta, had not yet wed. "Sometimes I don't understand it," he revealed. "We've talked about a wedding five or six times. We've even made wedding plans before." So why now? "2010 marks 20 years of our love," he says. "It's the culmination of many years of unconditional support, a relationship that brought us five children who are our hearts."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!