Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Khloé Kardashian Looks Incredible in Throwback Workout Photo: 'I NEED the Gym in My Life'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Eva Longoria, Christie Brinkley & More Sizzling Celeb Swimwear Pics
- The Most Stylish Tech Gifts To Give This Year
- Zac Efron Debuts an Impressive New Mustache on Japanese Vacation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
Julio Iglesias & Miranda Rijnsburger: Married After 20 Years!
The Spanish Balladeer and Dutch Model Tie the Knot at a Private Ceremony in Marbella, Spain, with Their Five Children Cheering Them On
Just last March, Iglesias himself marvelled that he and Miranda, 44, who wore Oscar de la Renta, had not yet wed. "Sometimes I don't understand it," he revealed. "We've talked about a wedding five or six times. We've even made wedding plans before." So why now? "2010 marks 20 years of our love," he says. "It's the culmination of many years of unconditional support, a relationship that brought us five children who are our hearts."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!