Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: This Woman Claims She Blinded Herself with Drain Cleaner to Fulfill Her Life-Long Dream of Being Disabled
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- 12 Celeb Couples Who've Had the Most Fun Double Dates Ever
- Claire Danes Reveals the Homeland Spoiler the Cast Has Been Cracking Jokes About
- Oregon Shooting Victim Who Survived After Not Responding to Gunman's Orders Is on the Slow Road to Recovery: 'Her Sense of Security Is Shattered'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
5 Revelations from Oprah Winfrey
Her 25th-and Final-Season Kicks Off Sept. 13. No Gum Allowed!
My distant cousin Elvis Presley and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. I also wanted to interview Harper Lee [author of To Kill a Mockingbird].
I hate chewing gum. It makes me sick just to think about it. When people chew loudly or smack it and pull it out of their mouth, that's the worst.
I love to cruise the Mediterranean ... spend quality time with friends, share great food and wine and play Scrabble for hours.
I hate to exercise, but I know how important it is to one's health. I enjoy hiking the hills in Hawaii with my rambunctious dogs.
I always thought going on an 11-day, cross-country road trip with your best friend [hers is Gayle King] sounded like fun. I'd had enough by the second day.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!