Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Orlando Hospitals Won't Make Pulse Nightclub Shooting Victims Pay $5 Million Medical Bills
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- You'll Never Guess the First Thing Gavin DeGraw Does When He Checks Into A New Hotel Room
- All You Need Is a Balloon to Make These Salted Caramel Edible Ice Cream Bowls
- WATCH: Kate McKinnon Was 'Destitute, Unemployed, Living in L.A.' Before SNL
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
5 Revelations from Oprah Winfrey
Her 25th-and Final-Season Kicks Off Sept. 13. No Gum Allowed!
My distant cousin Elvis Presley and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. I also wanted to interview Harper Lee [author of To Kill a Mockingbird].
I hate chewing gum. It makes me sick just to think about it. When people chew loudly or smack it and pull it out of their mouth, that's the worst.
I love to cruise the Mediterranean ... spend quality time with friends, share great food and wine and play Scrabble for hours.
I hate to exercise, but I know how important it is to one's health. I enjoy hiking the hills in Hawaii with my rambunctious dogs.
I always thought going on an 11-day, cross-country road trip with your best friend [hers is Gayle King] sounded like fun. I'd had enough by the second day.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!