- Former Marine Became Obese After Returning from Combat – And Now Has a Six-Pack After Incredible Weight Loss
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Bill Cosby to Stand Trial for Criminal Sex Assault, Judge Rules
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Blogs About Her 'Immediate Attraction' to Jordan Rodgers and Meeting All Those 'Strong and Sexy' Men
- Australian Politician Fires Back After Johnny Depp Disses Him in Dog-Smuggling Case: 'I Think I'm Turning Into Johnny Depp's Hannibal Lecter'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
Celebrity Slim Down
Four Stars Share Their Weight Loss Stories
DOWN TO A SIZE 2!
THEN JUNE 2007
The reality star, 25, and trainer Sarah Hagaman have their routine down. "She curses me at the gym," says Hagaman, "and thanks me when she's getting dressed." No doubt Osbourne's gratitude was at an all-time high when she slipped into her Tony Ward Couture gown-she's now a size 2!-on Emmy night and wowed the world. Thanks to her workout plan from Blue Clay Fitness (five days of cardio and strength training) plus a sensible diet of vegetables, fish and salads, "Kelly's waist is tiny and her shoulders are more defined," says Hagaman. "It's an incredible transformation."
LOST 25 POUNDS!
THEN OCT. 2008
The New Jersey Housewife dropped about 25 lbs. in six months by making a few key changes. "I use portion control," she says. She also cut out soda, drinks "buckets of water" and jumps on the treadmill for 45 minutes almost every day. "I feel good about myself now," says Manzo, 49. "I love it!"
LOST 60 POUNDS!
THEN JUNE 2007
The MasterChef judge, 42, took up jogging after he was diagnosed with sleep apnea in 2006. Now he's an exercise fanatic who runs at least seven miles a day and plans to compete in his second triathlon on Sept. 12. He's also lost about 60 lbs. without giving up pasta."I avoid dieting by staying active," he says.
BODY AFTER 3 BABIES!
THEN MARCH 2010
The supermodel gave birth to her third child in May, turned 40 in August and got focused. "She called eight weeks after the birth to say, 'I'm ready to rock,'" says her Pilates trainer David Higgins. "Post-baby, it's all about getting the tummy back." With four one-hour sessions a week, "Claudia gets results quickly," he says.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Monique Jessen,
- Thailan Pham,
- Jeffrey Slonim.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!