Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How an Author Is Coping with the Discovery That Her Grandpa Was a Nazi
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Britney Spears and Her Boys!
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian West Teases Bruce Jenner About His Hair in New KUWTK Sneak Peek
- Britney Spears Is Taking Math Classes to Help Sons with 'Hard' Homework
- Dolly Parton Dishes on Why Opposites Attract
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 9
America's Got Talent's Jackie Evancho: Little Girl, Big Voice
Her Precocious Pipes Have Won Her Legions of Fans. But Offstage, This Opera Prodigy Prefers Tween Pop to Arias
Team Evancho says Jackie's no flash in the pan. "When I heard her, I started weeping-it's that beautiful," says vocal coach Paula Signorino-Richter, who began working with her in 2009. The daughter of a fashion-business-owner mom and security-company-owner dad is also a self-trained pianist ("I taught myself the Titanic theme because it moved me") and songwriter who favors tunes about "heartbreak." At 10? "From watching movies," she clarifies. Mom Lisa insists she's a typical tween: "She loves Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus. But we don't let her belt that stuff because it would damage her voice." She needs to protect it if she makes Talent's Sept. 15 finale, when she could face the likes of performance troupe Fighting Gravity and fellow opera act Prince Poppycock. If she wins, don't expect her to splurge on a trip to La Scala. Declares the pint-size soprano: "I want to have a pony!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!