Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes, Sarah Jessica Parker's Met Gala Headdress Is Already a Meme
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 27- May 3, 2015
- Rihanna Wins for Biggest Train at the Met Gala: See the Stunning Photo
- Bow Down! Beyoncé Makes Waves in Sexy Sheer Gown – See It from All Angles
- Rihanna Steals the Show in One of the Night's Most Extravagant Gowns (and Not Much Else!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
5 Revelations from Jon Hamm
The Mad Men Star is Tough on Crime in The Town But a Softie at Heart
The Phillie Phanatic, because there is no reason that mascot should exist. A strange alien creature that somehow represents Philadelphia perfectly.
Well, when you have the last name Hamm, there are tremendous amounts of nicknames that get assigned to you. I've been "Ham and cheese" and "Hammy."
HE CRIES WATCHING
Marley & Me. Holy cow. If you have a dog, forget about it. It will crush you. My dog [Cora, a mutt] is in L.A.-probably on the couch where she shouldn't be.
FAVE TOY AS A KID
I was a big collector of Star Wars figurines, so anything that had to do with Star Wars I could not live without for four or five years of my life. Favorite? Boba Fett.
I have a Nespresso espresso machine in my trailer. It helps with the long hours. There's no cleanup, it makes fantastic coffee, and it's immediate.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!