Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- And the New Miss Universe Is ...
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- The SAG Awards Brought Together Our Favorite '90s Crushes
- VIDEO: Watch Those As the World Turns Scenes Julianne Moore Mentioned in Her SAG Awards Speech
- Viola Davis Calls Out 4-Year-Old Daughter in Heartfelt SAG Speech
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 01:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
5 Revelations from Jon Hamm
The Mad Men Star is Tough on Crime in The Town But a Softie at Heart
The Phillie Phanatic, because there is no reason that mascot should exist. A strange alien creature that somehow represents Philadelphia perfectly.
Well, when you have the last name Hamm, there are tremendous amounts of nicknames that get assigned to you. I've been "Ham and cheese" and "Hammy."
HE CRIES WATCHING
Marley & Me. Holy cow. If you have a dog, forget about it. It will crush you. My dog [Cora, a mutt] is in L.A.-probably on the couch where she shouldn't be.
FAVE TOY AS A KID
I was a big collector of Star Wars figurines, so anything that had to do with Star Wars I could not live without for four or five years of my life. Favorite? Boba Fett.
I have a Nespresso espresso machine in my trailer. It helps with the long hours. There's no cleanup, it makes fantastic coffee, and it's immediate.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!