Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fourteen Months After Florida Teen Disappears at Sea, Mother Posts Touching Tribute on Instragram
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- WATCH: Bobby Brown: Knowing Nick Gordon Is Legally Responsible for Bobbi Kristina's Death Has Given Me a 'Bit of Calmness'
- Erin Andrews to Miss Week 3 of DWTS to 'Support' Boyfriend Jarret Stoll 'Whose Nephew Passed Away'
- Tatyana Ali Reveals Newborn Son's Name: Baby Edward 'Has Opened My Heart to a Bottomless Depth of Feeling'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Picks and Pans Review: Hot Singles
MICHELLE BRANCH tackles life's ups and downs on "Crazy Ride," an acoustic-guitar-laced ballad from her EP Everything Comes and Goes. $1.29 at napster.com.
GOOD CHARLOTTE cranks up the punk-pop fun on "Like It's Her Birthday," from Cardiology, due Nov. 2. $1.29 at rhapsody.com.
KERI HILSON plays the fed-up woman on "Breaking Point," a Timbaland production from this fall's No Boys Allowed. $1.29 at zune.net.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!