Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- It's a Boy for Sons of Anarchy's Timothy V. Murphy
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones to Possibly End After Eight Seasons, Says HBO
- Melissa McCarthy Debuts New Clothing Line: See Pieces from Her Chic Collection!
- 'Devastated' Nick Gordon Steps Out After Girlfriend Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Best (and Worst!) Dressed
In Satin, Sequins or Strapless Dresses, the Stars Who Ruled the Red Carpet Had One Thing in Common: They Sparkled
KIM KARDASHIAN in a Zuhair Murad brocade gown (at the FiFi Awards in June).
NAOMI WATTS in a Stella McCartney one-shoulder dress (at the Met Costume Institute Gala in May).
KATE HUDSON in an Emilio Pucci gown and Cartier jewels (at the SAG Awards in January).
JENNIFER LOPEZ in a Zuhair Murad Haute Couture ballgown (at the Met Costume Institute Gala in May).
TAYLOR SWIFT in a topaz-blue Kaufmanfranco sheath (at the Grammy Awards in January).
DREW BARRYMORE in a glass-fringe-embellished Atelier Versace (at the Golden Globe Awards in January).
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!