- Super Bowl: Who You Need to Know
- All About That Pac-Man Super Bowl Commercial
- Which Iconic Musician Would Alanis Morissette 'Follow into a Towering Inferno?'
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 10:10AM EST
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Who's the Best-Dressed Star on the Red Carpet? Chances Are, Her Name is Kate. (Or Possibly Cate)
CATE BLANCHETT in Giorgio Armani Prive
"I don't like clothes that constrict me."
KATE HUDSON in Stella McCartney
"Comfort is everything."
KATE WINSLET in Stella McCartney
KATE BOSWORTH in Valentino
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!