Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Most Memorable Style Moments of the Year
His sideswept, eyebrow-grazing bangs started a fad among tweens and teens. He demonstrates how it's done in a YouTube video.
CHELSEA CLINTON'S WEDDING
In July, Vera Wang-clad Chelsea Clinton wed longtime bf Marc Mezvinsky in what some called the biggest royal American affair since the Kennedy era. The private ceremony was attended by 500 close friends and family members in Rhinebeck, N.Y.
Brad's scruffy beard!
After roughly 10 months of increasingly grizzly facial hair-sometimes with beads-Brad Pitt finally got reacquainted with his razor in July.
KATY PERRY'S LIGHT-UP DRESS
Never one to play it safe, singer Katy Perry literally lit up the red carpet in her battery-operated gown by London-based label CuteCircuit at May's Costume Institute Met Gala, fashion's biggest ball.
DEATH OF A DESIGNER
At age 40, the U.K.'s Alexander McQueen committed suicide in February, a week after losing his beloved mother. McQueen dressed the likes of Lady Gaga, Madonna, Kim Kardashian and Sandra Bullock during his nearly 20-year career.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!