Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- The Untold Story of Rock Hudson's Final Days
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Most Memorable Style Moments of the Year
His sideswept, eyebrow-grazing bangs started a fad among tweens and teens. He demonstrates how it's done in a YouTube video.
CHELSEA CLINTON'S WEDDING
In July, Vera Wang-clad Chelsea Clinton wed longtime bf Marc Mezvinsky in what some called the biggest royal American affair since the Kennedy era. The private ceremony was attended by 500 close friends and family members in Rhinebeck, N.Y.
Brad's scruffy beard!
After roughly 10 months of increasingly grizzly facial hair-sometimes with beads-Brad Pitt finally got reacquainted with his razor in July.
KATY PERRY'S LIGHT-UP DRESS
Never one to play it safe, singer Katy Perry literally lit up the red carpet in her battery-operated gown by London-based label CuteCircuit at May's Costume Institute Met Gala, fashion's biggest ball.
DEATH OF A DESIGNER
At age 40, the U.K.'s Alexander McQueen committed suicide in February, a week after losing his beloved mother. McQueen dressed the likes of Lady Gaga, Madonna, Kim Kardashian and Sandra Bullock during his nearly 20-year career.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!