Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Enjoy a Romantic Candlelight Dinner on Their Honeymoon
- Read the Cover Story: William and Kate Welcome Princess Charlotte!
- Natalie Portman Says Her Oscar Is a 'False Idol'
- VIDEO: See the Most Touching Moment of Jill (Duggar) Dillard's Baby Shower
- Alison Sweeny Explains Her 'Common Sense' Approach to Healthy Eating
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
The Biggest Loser's personal trainer creates a 'crunchy, creamy' salad with only 285 calories per serving
HEALTHY COBB SALAD
1 oz. Roquefort or other blue cheese, crumbled
¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. water
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
4 slices turkey bacon, cut into ¾-in. pieces
8 cups (2 heads) thinly sliced Romaine lettuce
1 lb. poached or grilled chicken breast, thinly sliced (2 cups)
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
1 firm, ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Blend the Roquefort, yogurt, vinegar, water and pepper until smooth; reserve.
2. Cook the turkey bacon, stirring frequently, until crisp (about 8 minutes); reserve.
3. Arrange lettuce on a large platter. Scatter bacon on top of lettuce, followed by chicken, tomatoes, eggs and avocado.
4. Drizzle with dressing or serve on the side.
The Biggest Loser premieres Sept. 21 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC
Recipe adapted from The Master Your Metabolism Cookbook
- CONTRIBUTORS Cynthia Wang.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!