Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Breaking Your Soda Addiction Is Possible – Here's How
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- American Idol Contestant Jax Wears #TheDress
- Sofia Vergara and Fiancé Joe Manganiello 'Looked Very Much in Love' During Florida Getaway
- From Julie Andrews to Carrie Underwood, 50 Years of Solving a Problem Like Maria
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
They Had a Bad Day
Even the Most Fashionable Stars Hit Style Snags on the Red Carpet. Behold, Some Regrettable Moments
Rihanna's decision to go green (at a March gala in Berlin) wasn't the best idea.
She got caught up in crystal at the Emmys and left a chandelier without its prisms.
Singing at an N.Y.C. store last fall, she showed the flip side of Gossip Girl.
What weather report led her to mix leather, lace and a top hat (at a November benefit)?
PARTY IN THE BACK ...
... and business in the front at the Cannes Film Festival in May in this multicolor pick.
Somewhere under all those layers (at an N.Y.C. benefit in November) is the other Olsen twin.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!