Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Watch Kanye West's Album Debut Live Stream Via Tidal
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- FROM EW: Andrew Lincoln Agrees His Love Actually Character Is a 'Stalker'
- Moms Breastfeeding Kids Older than 12 Months Pose for Intimate Photo Series
- Justin Bieber Opens Up About His Confiscated Monkey: 'It Was the Farthest Thing from Fine'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
They Had a Bad Day
Even the Most Fashionable Stars Hit Style Snags on the Red Carpet. Behold, Some Regrettable Moments
Rihanna's decision to go green (at a March gala in Berlin) wasn't the best idea.
She got caught up in crystal at the Emmys and left a chandelier without its prisms.
Singing at an N.Y.C. store last fall, she showed the flip side of Gossip Girl.
What weather report led her to mix leather, lace and a top hat (at a November benefit)?
PARTY IN THE BACK ...
... and business in the front at the Cannes Film Festival in May in this multicolor pick.
Somewhere under all those layers (at an N.Y.C. benefit in November) is the other Olsen twin.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!