Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- Cowardly Lion Scared Up a Tree by Herd of Water Buffalo
- Melissa McCarthy Is on a Prints Parade, See Her Bold Snakeskin-Inspired Gown
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
What Dress Code?
Forget 'No White After Labor Day' – These Stars Broke a Brand-New Set of Style Rules
Lady Gaga (in N.Y.C. in June) has said, "My sister loves the way I dress-she was raving about my hat all day long."
A MASK AT THE BEAUTY SALON
Ke$ha (in N.Y.C. in August) exiting the Tracie Martyn salon.
BAREFOOT AT AN EMMY BASH
Thomas Jane at HBO's afterparty in August (inset: his usual shoe of choice, Vibram Five Fingers).
PAJAMAS AT THE DENTIST
Charlie Sheen in L.A. in April.
HEELS AT A SOCCER GAME
Eva Longoria Parker in L.A. in July.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!