Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Our Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life as Stress-Free as Possible
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Escaped Inmate Captured After Allegedly Killing Pennsylvania Woman
- Gisele Bündchen Allegedly Steps Out Wearing a Burqa to Conceal Identity
- Khloé Kardashian: I Lost 35 Lbs.!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
What Dress Code?
Forget 'No White After Labor Day' – These Stars Broke a Brand-New Set of Style Rules
Lady Gaga (in N.Y.C. in June) has said, "My sister loves the way I dress-she was raving about my hat all day long."
A MASK AT THE BEAUTY SALON
Ke$ha (in N.Y.C. in August) exiting the Tracie Martyn salon.
BAREFOOT AT AN EMMY BASH
Thomas Jane at HBO's afterparty in August (inset: his usual shoe of choice, Vibram Five Fingers).
PAJAMAS AT THE DENTIST
Charlie Sheen in L.A. in April.
HEELS AT A SOCCER GAME
Eva Longoria Parker in L.A. in July.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!