Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Fear the Walking Dead: Los Angeles Is Hit with a 'Strange Virus' in First Promo
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Walking Dead Finale Recap: Keeping the Wolves from the Door
- RHOA Recap: The Housewives Head to the Philippines (with a Lot of Baggage)
- Justin Timberlake Almost Stole Taylor Swift's iHeartRadio Award
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Where Did They Go Wrong?
Now That They've Got Our Attention, Let Us Count the Errors of Their Ways
1. TOP HAT
Hey, Happy New Year! Now where's Dick Clark?
2. LACE LEGGINGS
Because the new year she's celebrating is 1986!
3. YELLOW SATIN SHOES
Or she's a French aristocrat and it's 1786!
KAT VON D
1. RED HAIR
This is what happens when you show your colorist a pic of Raggedy Ann.
Auditioning to play the new Joker?
3. LOW-RISE PANTS
A tattoo-covered hipbone is way sexier than flat abs.
Pretty much the only innocent part of this whole getup.
2. MESH DRESS
We're speechless. Insert fig-leaf joke here.
3. CLEAR SHOES
Well of course she's gotta make her outfit matchy-matchy!
Whoa, we found the long-lost twin of Adam Lambert.
2. TEXTURED TOP
The latest in Christmas tree ornament fashion.
When in Sweden (and she was), make like a Swedish fish.
If unicorns are lucky, five horns must be super lucky!
Who else thinks Kelis went to see Avatar, like, 10 times?
Why ask Santa for a pony if you can dress up like one?
Ah, yes, the Kentucky Derby. At least he won't get a sunburn.
Poor fellow must have missed the Wet Paint sign.
Was he going for the '50s Mob boss look?
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!