Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'You Tried to Kill Me: Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Seen Accusing Boyfriend of Abuse in Massive Fight After Weekend Drama
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Jennifer Lopez 'Isn't Taking Sides' in the Taylor Swift vs. Kimye Feud: Source
- Star Jones: Meet My New Family!
- Awkward: Ousted DNC Chair Heckled by Her Own State Delegation – And Why This Scandal Is Bad News for Clinton
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Bigger-Or Bluer-Isn't Always Better. A Look at the Unruly Locks, Larger-Than-Life Coifs and Disaster Dye Jobs That Made Our Heads Hurt
She went brunette in March.
WORST TWO-TONE 'DO
WORST TOP KNOT
Her hair's blue for a rock tour.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!