Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Amy Schumer Gets Overly Friendly with Anna Kendrick in MTV Movie Awards Promo
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Heroes Among Us: Twin Sisters Inspire Hope for Those with Epilepsy
- Sam Smith on Adele Comparisons and Giving His Grammy to Beyoncé
- Rare Megamouth Shark Washes Up on Philippines Beach
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 10
Snooki Tries the Trends
Always Vying for the Spotlight, Jersey Shore's Wild Child Gets What She Wants-But for the Wrong Reasons
"It makes guys want to see more of me!"
"I feel like I should've been born then," Snooki says of the '60s.
Captured in her true habitat! Snooki likes to "just pose in clubs."
She wears her heart on her shirt: Snooki describes her dream guy as a "gorilla." "I like muscles!"
Does the 4'9" dynamo blend in with her environment? Hmm. Don't think so.
- CONTRIBUTORS Bridgette Bartlett,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Rennie Dyball,
- Jackie Fields,
- Marisa Laudadio,
- Samantha McIntyre,
- Lesley Messer,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman,
- with Andra Chantim,
- Kate Hallett,
- Monique Jessen,
- Julie Jordan,
- Zara Kessler,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!