- WikiLeaks' Chelsea Manning Insists She's Not 'A Radical' In Rare Interview From Prison
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- TV Judge Joe Brown Completes 5-Day Jail Sentence for Contempt of Court: 'I Would Do It Again'
- Cheryl Burke, Joe Jonas and Seth Green Have All the Right Moves on Hollywood Game Night
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 04, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 11
5 Revelations from Kenny Chesney
He Might Toast Hemingway's Whiskey-His New Cd-With Grilled Cheese...
Grilled cheese. I love it. Just a plain grilled cheese with extra salt. I wrote a song called "Red Wine and Grilled Cheese." I'll put it on a record some day.
SPORT HE LOVES
One year I got into cycling. I was channeling Lance Armstrong! I had the helmet and all kinds of biking gear. I really love it because it took my mind off everything.
NO FLIES ON HIM
I am a clean freak. I take three showers a day. I can't stand to be sticky. I'm a bodywash guy. It freaks me out to use soap.
My favorite was Bruce Springsteen on his acoustic tour. It inspired me as an artist. He knew I was there that night and dedicated a song to me. That was such a thrill.
I bite my nails. I've done it ever since I was a kid, and I've tried everything except hypnosis to stop.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!