Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother and Daughter Found in New Zealand Forest After Pilot Spots 'Help' Sign Made of Sticks: We Were 'Scared to Death'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Sheryl Sandberg Remembers Late Husband 1 Year After His Tragic Death: 'There Is No End to Love'
- Here's How You Can Try the Glitter Hair Trend – without the Mess or Commitment
- Kim Kardashian Sets Goal Weight for Met Gala (and Wants to Take the KarJenner Family Christmas Photo on Met Steps!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 11
5 Revelations from Kenny Chesney
He Might Toast Hemingway's Whiskey-His New Cd-With Grilled Cheese...
Grilled cheese. I love it. Just a plain grilled cheese with extra salt. I wrote a song called "Red Wine and Grilled Cheese." I'll put it on a record some day.
SPORT HE LOVES
One year I got into cycling. I was channeling Lance Armstrong! I had the helmet and all kinds of biking gear. I really love it because it took my mind off everything.
NO FLIES ON HIM
I am a clean freak. I take three showers a day. I can't stand to be sticky. I'm a bodywash guy. It freaks me out to use soap.
My favorite was Bruce Springsteen on his acoustic tour. It inspired me as an artist. He knew I was there that night and dedicated a song to me. That was such a thrill.
I bite my nails. I've done it ever since I was a kid, and I've tried everything except hypnosis to stop.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!